Friday, December 11, 2009

Are makeup artist one day classes or workshops scams or worth the money?

I always loved makeup and had dreams of being a makeup artist....I think I apply makeup well but would like to get some kind of training to get my foot in the door. on yahoo I came across HEX makeup artist school but its just a one day class...I just want to know if this a good place to go to get some training....


Thanx DajaAre makeup artist one day classes or workshops scams or worth the money?
Go for it.


ETAre makeup artist one day classes or workshops scams or worth the money?
one day? i dont think u can really learn that much in one day. i'm taking once a week class but its 3hr long.
No way. Don't do it. You need at least 6 - 10 classes. and also having said that, you need to practice. its one thing to do your own make up, but to apply makeup on someone esle is an entirely different thing.
I'd try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting