Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have a class reunion coming up. I have chose an orange dress wondering what color jewelry & eye makeup >

My eyes are green with a hint of hazel around the pupil. I want a subtle look because with my hair and the color of the dress is pretty flashy. Also any hints on jewelry. The dress is battenburg lace.I have a class reunion coming up. I have chose an orange dress wondering what color jewelry %26amp; eye makeup %26gt;
be careful. don't over do it. i use gold shimmer eyeshadow by bare minerals. that looks really nice with brown mascara. avoid eyeliner if you do choose this or else it will be to much. jewelry should be minimal. depending on a neckline of your dress, go with a simple gold necklace and or a nice simple brown or gold bracelet. keep your shoes simple too. remember less is really more. good luck!I have a class reunion coming up. I have chose an orange dress wondering what color jewelry %26amp; eye makeup %26gt;
Brown eye makeup. Silver jewelery...
absolutly gold please anything else would be murder to fashion :)
Makeup, i'd go with a smokey eye. The gold just seems too much. Kinnda like this (except instead of using silvery tones use, brownish tones)


http://www.facemaker.ca/smokyeyemakeupim鈥?/a>


For jewelry keep it simple and sleek like simple hoops, and a sublte neclace...


http://www.outblush.com/women/images/200鈥?/a>


http://www.regencies.com/images/ad-neckl鈥?/a>
do all gold. silver would just look tacky. try a light shimmery gold on your eyes and maybe a little lip gloss. makeup should be minimal because the dress will stand out enough.
Ok lets see my eyes are hazel too alot of bronzes browns golds and green go good with that. For jewlrey Im thinking golds to. DO you have shoes?? Flats or heels?
Gold always goes with orange and neutral makeup. Orange like you said is flashy so the makeup would be more earth tones with shimmer.


That is what I would do. My eyes are Hazel to so that is what I stick to. It always brings them out :)





Have fun!!
Green and Blue...Classy
I would be different look for something thats orange or white or both. Sometimes gold is gaudy and silver is inappropriate so try a more eccentric look. Try to find a simple but fashionable jewelery set. Earrings, neckalace and bracelet. Then for your make up wear a natural look. With nudes and beiges maybe some white and then just some clear or pinkish lipgloss to add a nice finish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting