Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want website for makeup classes?

hello everyone...i would like to doing makeup.i wanna be makeup %26amp; hair stylist. but i don't know abt any classes. i know some but those are really expensive. can you help me to sent me some website. i would like to do all types of makeup %26amp; hair. if you have your friends or familys member are in this fild. plz ask them.and help me to built-up my career. thank you very much :-)I want website for makeup classes?
you cannot build a career in hair and makeup on a website you are going to have to attend cosmetology school in your area so you need to research schools... you cannot create hair design via the web,,, you can b uy products and learn other applicayions that further you in hair or make up but a simple website is not going to give you what you need to earn... plus all states in the us and through out ask for proof of licensure,,, before you get hired or go to workI want website for makeup classes?
I am from Navi Mumbai. I know some basic things in makeup which I learnt out of own practice and with the help of information on various websites, sending mails to makeup artists and speaking to friends / people in this field. I can help you in understanding the basic things in makeup. You can mail your questions to me on makeup. I will be happy to reply you I had earlier searched and contacted some makeup artists in Mumbai. I also want to learn makeup artistry. The courses are very costly. If you are interested, we can speak to them and request to reduce the fees for two persons. Please let me know your contact details. My email address is contact_nsd2002@yahoo.co.in
These sites will help you: http://www.expertvillage.com/category/be鈥?/a>


http://www.videojug.com/tag/beauty-and-s鈥?/a>


http://www.sephora.com/browse/content/in鈥?/a>


http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/makeup鈥?/a>
google it

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you are looking out for best makeup classes, then visit Glam Blush makeup classes based in Mumbai.

    Suril
    GlamBlush Makeup Courses Academy

    ReplyDelete

 
hosting