Friday, December 11, 2009

My lady dresses up & puts on alot makeup like going on a date only when going to college classes. whats up?

i think shes meeting sancho because she hardly dresses like that for me or her everyday lifeMy lady dresses up %26amp; puts on alot makeup like going on a date only when going to college classes. whats up?
Theres nothing wrong with a women wanting to look her best.I never leave home without makeup my husband would rather me look like i take care of myself instead of looking like a scrag!!My lady dresses up %26amp; puts on alot makeup like going on a date only when going to college classes. whats up?
She is getting attention from other men that you are not giving her. Women are emotional creatures and we crave attention as simple as a morning kiss to a phone call in the afternoon, to sweaty hot sex in the middle of the night. Pay attention to her and I don't mean just her looks.
i dress up and wear make up 2 work when im home i dont make up maybe u r insecure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting