Thursday, December 3, 2009

I just became a licens esthetician,what should be my next step?i thought of taking a nail class or makeup?

you can take makeup classes or get into a makeup store and learn from them to save yourself the money. Get with a store that has a Salon inside also so that you can have the best of both worlds. Like Aveda, or Faces. They are really good and focuses on all aspects of skin care and beauty. Good luck!! I just got licensed not to long ago too.I just became a licens esthetician,what should be my next step?i thought of taking a nail class or makeup?
makeup class. benefits better in the long run.I just became a licens esthetician,what should be my next step?i thought of taking a nail class or makeup?
Take make up class to keep going in the same direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting