Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you put makeup on in class/in the bathroom at school?

i see girls putting on makeup in class and i dont understand how they do it because i would feel so weird doing that. in the bathroom i'll do it occasionally but i feel like everyone is staring at me...so if i want to touch up my makeup i do it in the stall....idk why, but i just don't want everyone seeing my makeup ...my mother told me you should never put makeup on in public lol. do you ever put makeup on at school?Do you put makeup on in class/in the bathroom at school?
Sometimes I do.Do you put makeup on in class/in the bathroom at school?
I hate when people look at me putting on make up so i usually put it on in the bathroom go during class just ask ur teacher to go to the bathroom their arent a lot of people than
Technically it is bad etiquette to apply makeup in public, but that is a pretty outdated rule. The bathroom is the proper place for all grooming, including makeup application, but I think there are exceptions. As long as you're not applying a full face of foundation or anything that requires you to bust out tools or applicators, I think it's okay to quickly touch up makeup in public (for example, re-applying lipgloss or wiping away a mascara smudge).





Whenever I see people applying makeup out in public, like at a restaurant table, I want to tell them to go into the bathroom to do it (and so do many of my guy friends, apparently).





I'd rather do my makeup in the car than have strangers watch me poke and prod my face in public, but that's just me.
I put it on in the bathroom stall, but I only put on blot powder when my face is oily. The only reason why I do it in private is because the girls at my school all of a sudden act like it's a big deal when I pull the blot powder out my bag.
I dont know why, but i feel the same way as you do. This one girl will just whip out her mini mirror and her eyeliner during class and put it on, and im just like :O


i couldnt do it. Lol, i dunno if its the fact that guys would be watching me or whatever, but yeah even in the bathroom i cant do it with other girls staring and whatnot.
i do, actually i put on my makeup on the train on my way to school. Dont you need a mirror to put on makeup , how do you put it on in the bathroom stall
There is nothing wrong with applying your makeup in public. if it's that big of a deal, then wait for girls to get out of the bathroom. Or have a mirror in your locker, and when you want to touch it up, ask to go to the bathroom but instead go to your locker





I have no makeup to touch up though, since my eye makeup pretty much stays in place all day and I don't wear foundation.
I think putting on makeup in the bathroom is fine, but in class it's tacky. the only thing I'll do in class is lip gloss or chapstick but anything more than that is silly.
omg i could never do that! i hate those girls who feel the need to constantly whip out their makeup bag and put on a pound of makeup! lol... And you can't even tell the difference. Sometimes i'll check my mirror to see if my makeup is messed up or to fix it with my fingers real quick, or to put on lip gloss, but that's it. A girl got yelled at the other day in my class for putting on on eyeliner lol. I think it's best to do that in the bathroom, and even then, it's like the other girls stare at you like ';omg, she's hogging the mirror'; lol
Yes, I do in the bathroom. Other girls know other girls wear makeup, so I don't see it as a big deal. Sometimes, though I would do it in the stall, just because I do not like when people stare. It's irritating.





In class or whatever, I would sometimes put on lipgloss... but never any powder or mascara or any of that. I would just go to the bathroom if that is really necessary to do in public.





There is this one girl in my TA who is unbelievable. Not only does she never hesitate breaking out the mascara or liquid eyeliner, but she also likes to paint her nails (yes, with actual reeking nail polish) during class.








Unbelievable, some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting