Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to become a makeup artist. I haven't taken any classes yet but i want to buy a kit to start. which one?

So which makeup kit would be the best one to buy? I want to buy one online as soon as possible so i can get started practicing. My makeup right now is really limited and i just want to be able to have one big kit to satisfy my beginner needs!! Please help!!I want to become a makeup artist. I haven't taken any classes yet but i want to buy a kit to start. which one?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Please help me out and answer. All opinions accepted!I want to become a makeup artist. I haven't taken any classes yet but i want to buy a kit to start. which one?
Thats really stupid of you to post a link to your own question on someone else's question. Report Abuse

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/





I have read reviews on some of their pre-designed kits.


They have alot of makeup in it as well.


You should check it out.





:)
coastal scents


sephora palette





since youre new
I think coastal scents would be great for you, its like a step down from mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting