Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I makeup classes in high school by taking the same classes online with Kentucky virtual high school?

Hi,


I'm a sophomore in high school and I have a GPA of 3.43. I've been wanting to take online classes through Kentucky Virtual High school. I wanted to retake the classes I hadn't gotten an A in so I could bring up my GPA to a 4.0. Do you think my school would let me replace the grade I got before with the grade I got in the online class?? Keep in mind my school is like one of the worst schools in Kentucky so these online classes would be very hard for me.Can I makeup classes in high school by taking the same classes online with Kentucky virtual high school?
Be careful and be sure to do the following:





Check with your guidance counselor or principal to see whether or not your school will accept on-line courses for credit. Many schools will not.





Check also to see if retaken courses can in any way affect your GPA. Most schools will put the make-up grade on your transcript but will not allow it to be figured in to your GPA





Courses once taken for which you receive a grade CANNOT be removed from your transcript and replaced by any kind of make-up class. It an be added to your transcript, but not used to replace an already earned grade.





Good luck.Can I makeup classes in high school by taking the same classes online with Kentucky virtual high school?
Enroll for college credits in a community college and take courses there that you can transfer to college. There also are online colleges or summer schools that give college credit for courses taken. It's more important to get a GPA of 4.0 in transferable college courses than in high school courses.
It depends. You may not be able to. The school has to decide that.
i got my teaching degree at internet schooling courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting