Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup, Jogging is Gym class?

Today in P.E. we had to jog/walk/run to get at least 3,000 steps(digiwalker thing) when i stoped running my face felt like it was literally on fire(and tight), and my entire face was seriously as red as a beet. Well when I normally am running and walking, my face gets maybe a little pink, but not really. and usally its just my cheeks. so i was thinking it might be my liquid coverup, because sometimes I don't wear it. the brand is Mary Kay. I like it, but i wonder if, since my entire face was extremely red, that it was the coverups faut. i wasn't even sprinting. i was just walking and jogging, and it wasn't even hard (i'm in good shape). so what do you think caused this. it seems when i wear a liquid coverup, my face tends to get more red when excersicing, then when I'm not wearing liquid coverup, just powder. and has this ever happened to you?Makeup, Jogging is Gym class?
When as I know we shouldn't wear any make up while exercise cause the make up + our sweat will make our skin irritate even make u allergy sometime.


Well then i suggest we should clean your face before gym.





Hope it help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting