Saturday, December 5, 2009

Going camping with my class from school and obviously you can't wear makeup while camping but im super pale...?

Ok, in one of my classes at school, we are all going camping for 3 days, and were going up this friday (october 3), ok i know you really can't wear makeup while camping, but i guess i have low self confidence, and im going to be super embarrased not wearing it because im really pale from a sickness i have, and i have really dark circles under my eyes, and basically i really do not look decent without makeup (i get to the point were im so embarrased i can't look someone in the eyes while talking when im not wearing makeup) and im going with my class from school and two male teachers, so does anyone please have any suggestions on what i should do to not be so embarrased or look so pale or something, thanks if anyone could please help :)Going camping with my class from school and obviously you can't wear makeup while camping but im super pale...?
I would recommend using a mineral loose powder and nothing else. Cover Girl's TruBlend mineral based loose powder more than likely will do the trick - there's mica in it which gives you a nice healthy looking glow. It also is buildable coverage which works great on dark undereye circles (better than any other mineral based/mineral loose powder foundation I've tried), probably because the mica reflects light (which is a lot more effective at erasing dark circles than just trying to bury them under enough foundation).Going camping with my class from school and obviously you can't wear makeup while camping but im super pale...?
I've been on camping trips with my school and no body cares if someone is wearing makeup or not.
camping make up=natural look


just bring a concealer for zits and under your eyes, a powder to eliminate shine, a facial moisturizer with SPF, a waterproof mascara, and LIP BALM!! DO NOT FORGET THE LIP BALM!!!spf 15 or higher please.


that's the way to go at camp lol
You can still wear makeup if you're camping. I do it all the time when my boyfriend and I go camping in the summer. I just don't like my skin all the time, so I make sure to bring a good moisturizer with me (that really helps make my skin smoother and healthier), and apply maybe less makeup then usual, but I still do. They do have bathrooms at campsites, so you will be able to do this if you want.


If you wear a lot of makeup, including mascara, eyeliner, etc, then skip that completely (you won't need it and it takes too much time to apply). Just wear foundation that will even out your skin tone. And don't worry, I'm sure you look fine. There's nothing wrong with being pale. Bring lots of sunscreen!
Don't worry too much about it. Around a campfire everyone looks darker. But I wouldn't recommend holding a flashlight under your chin to tell ghost stories. =)
Girl i go camping all the time!!! its okay to wear make up! all you need to do is to bring a mirror with you and make up remover wipes so it can get off easily. bring everything you would wear during school ( make-up wise) and put it on in the morning while everyone else is getting ready, or before everyone else is getting ready! :) and remember its okay to be yourself with or without makeup. ;-)
I go camping all of the time! I also bring my make-up with me. You can do your make-up while camping. If there is a bathroom there do it when you go to brush your teeth or bring a compact mirror and do it in your tent. Its a little difficult to do it there, but it is do-able. So unless they have a rule that you are going all out with camping then by all means bring the make up. Also, I have the same problem...Im pasty and have had dark circles since i was 12, im 21 now. I used Avon Solutions Lighten up plus eye cream and my circles have gotten a lot less noticeable. You can get it at www.avon.com for 12$ As far as your pale complexion use a liquid foundation followed by a powder and then wipe the face down gently with a tissue. Hope this helps!
You need to start loving yourself for who you really are. Stop hiding behind a make up. I doubt you horrible without a make up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting