Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would my makeup smear in gym class?

also-in my q i put 'u asked' i meant 'i asked'.Would my makeup smear in gym class?
If it's just eye makeup, it shouldn't smear unless you sweat around your eyes or you have a habit or rubbing them.





To keep it looking as fresh as possible, though, use an eyeshadow primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion is my favourite) or you can use waterproof makeup.Would my makeup smear in gym class?
r u an idiot......well duh..... u sweat and then stuff that is on your face will no longer be on your face anymore!!
it depends if its water proof... theres this spray my friend has, it only costs 5 bucks and it prevents running and stuff like that
Most likely. Foundation usually gets all shiny. Mascara can run a bit.
Why would you wear makeup in gym class?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting