Friday, December 11, 2009

Can I makeup classes in high school by taking the same classes online with Kentucky virtual high school?

Hi,


I'm a sophomore in high school and I have a GPA of 3.43. I've been wanting to take online classes through Kentucky Virtual High school. I wanted to retake the classes I hadn't gotten an A in so I could bring up my GPA to a 4.0. Do you think my school would let me replace the grade I got before with the grade I got in the online class?? Keep in mind my school is like one of the worst schools in Kentucky so these online classes would be very hard for meCan I makeup classes in high school by taking the same classes online with Kentucky virtual high school?
First, you'll have to check the accreditation of the Kentucky Virtual High School. If they are fully accredited ask your school registrar if they will accept the courses taken there as transfer credits. If so, you're all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting