Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know of any makeup training classes that I could attend to get cerfitication in makeup?

I want to be make-up artist but I can't seem to find any classes. I live in cincinnati, ohio. And most of that classes are in big cities like Los Angles and New york, where fashion and make-up is really big. I want to be a professional makeup artist but I don't know where to begin.Does anyone know of any makeup training classes that I could attend to get cerfitication in makeup?
This isn't really becoming a make up artist, but may give you a step in that direction...there is a company out of Australia who's US corporate office is in Cincinnati...I am considering a position with them...The makeup line is called NVEY....You would be selling the product (think Mary Kay)....I am still up in the air about doing it or not, but you can have a look and see what you think about it....Does anyone know of any makeup training classes that I could attend to get cerfitication in makeup?
If you take an esthetician course not only will you learn about skincare, which is the basis for all good makeup...but you will learn about makeup artistry and techniques. Look up beauty schools in your area, they are everywhere...or befriend a drag queen...heehee! They ALWAYS have the best ideas!!


GOOD LUCK!~
yes,just use ur imagination and try it.You don't have to ask me to tell you that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting