Thursday, December 3, 2009

How much makeup do college girls wear to class?

So this is a question for college girls. Many girls at my (large) university wear lots and lots of makeup to class, and many girls wear no makeup. How much do you wear?





I'm guessing the ';typical'; college girl wears lip gloss and mascara and that's about it.How much makeup do college girls wear to class?
i dont really think there's a ';typical'; college girl look... it varies greatly im sure in any and every university... there's always girls who care way too much about their looks when going to school and wear heels everyday and lotsa makeup... and some girls who roll outta bed just to make it to an 830am class on time (which was me my freshman year) ... =-)How much makeup do college girls wear to class?
When I was in college I wore black Maybelline eyeliner and lipgloss. That was all I had time for.
i only wear mascara, eye shadow,eye liner,foundation,and lipgloss so medium but i don't make it look really noticeable but not to light
It's not really different from the professional world, except that there will be more people who don't wear any during the day, because it really doesn't matter what you look like during lectures/studying. A lot of people work, though, and are constantly attending extracurriculars/interviews/whatnot, so often, you do want to look your best even though you're just at college.





When going out at night, everyone wears makeup.
It depends.. If I have a early morning class, there is no way I am getting up even earlier then I need to just to slap on some eyeshadow. I definitely wear makeup when I go out and everything. A happy in between for me is some mascara and burts bees, like you said! :) Luckily I have good skin/etc. so foundation isnt necessary when I am lazy. Hehe.
i wear my mineral powder foundation, mascara, and white eyeliner. i dont think there is anything wrong with wanting to look nice even if it is just for school.
I usually don't wear makeup to my classes because I like sleeping in. If I do, it's just Bare Minerals mineral veil if I'm shiny, concealor if i have blemishes or really bad dark circles, and mascara. I've seen other girls wearing eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss, but not much more.





I do a full face when I go out on weekends though- foundation, concealor, blush, highlighter, powder, lipstick or gloss, eyeshadow, mascara, etc.
Well, it depends what type of girl you're talking about. I myself dont usually wear make up, and if i do its foundation if my skin looks terrible and eye liner. Some dont wear any. And other girls load it on.
It is automatic, foundation, eyebrows,eyeshadow, mascara and gloss. Even during finals week.
The same amount I've always worn which is probably a little more dramatic then most...
Early in the mornings only foundation and blush. Just the basics. And as I'm walking out the door lip gloss. But If I have more time I had mascara. I keep it pretty simple if I'm in a hurry.
I wear eyeliner and lipgloss, sometimes I'll put a little eyeshadow on but not everyday
very little

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting