Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good makeup look for ballet class?

What is a good makeup look for ballet class? I want something classy, but young, and won't sweat off. What can I use? Tips? Hints? Colors?





PS I have fair skin, thick dark hair and eyebrows, full lips, and green/blue eyes.What is a good makeup look for ballet class?
Clean, fresh-washed skin. If you want to look really good in class, hold your core, point your toes, and turn out more. That's all anyone is looking at in class, and it's what you should be focussing on.What is a good makeup look for ballet class?
if you have dance shortly after school, i would just wear whatever it is you wear to school. really, you don't need any specific look for ballet class. if you are concerned about sweating it off, try waterproof everything, and go easy on the foundation. depends on your age what is acceptable for school even. however, for performances, you will want to wear pretty heavy makeup so you dont look washed out in the stage lights.
You don't want anything too heavy. For my dance class I go pretty minimal.


Warm up a small blob of foundation or tinted moisturiser on the back of your hand and apply to just your T-zone. Set with a small amount of powder.


I use Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara but Bourgoius do a really good one called Volume Clubbing Mascara that wont sweat off. Zig-zag slightly through your lashes and you'll get a really nice coverage :)


I just use a pinky lip gloss or balm and thats it for my lips.
If I were you I'd stick with lip gloss and nothing else.





Anything that you do put on will get smudged and will look pretty bad by the end of a heavy class. You could end up looking like a clown.
don't wear makeup to dance.


then when it gets messed up, you'll


have to worry about it and run to the mirror


and fix it...
Chapstick and thats it. Everything else will come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting